Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rome wasn't built in a day..

Today I mostly watched episodes of "Rome" on video, listened to the mixes I did for Ian Scleter's CD I did the other day and burned and printed to meet CD orders received over the last couple of days...

In the evening, watched "Doc Martin" and a Madonna documentary....forgot to watch Never Mind the Buzzcocks - Alice Cooper was on apparently...

Stu Cobley and James Jamieson both called today to see what I was up to - to which the reply had to be "Nothing much"...

Jamie wanted to know if I was up for Out of the Bedroom tonight. He must have forgotten I've broken my ankle and am confined to quarters for the next few weeks...

Didn't fall over today so that was a bonus...

December 1 already!

Bought two CDs on E-Bay - Jason Falkner (ex Jellyfish) and DAF (Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft). Await their arrival from USA and Germany respectively...

Next door STILL playing their TV all night...

2 comments:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Yeah - you woke yourself up with snoring - happens to me all the time.

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Oh...ok then.