Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My own personal radio station...


Whilst every track on my 60Gb Creative Jukebox (12,000 tracks and counting) comes from my own collection of CDs, I'm amazed by the number of tracks which come up on shuffleplay which i've never heard before...

It's like my own wee radio station - without the annoyance of a DJ, news, weather or sports bulletins (I can get those on the net any time I like)...

The first of my recently purchased CDs arrived today - Porcupine Tree's "Deadwing". My considered opinion is that this record rocks....

Still waiting for a couple of things for Anne though...

Decided to shave off the beard...

Third Rock From The Sun, Spin City, Harry Hill, Law & Order all entertained me tonight...

3 comments:

The Bozo said...

Shaved OFF the beard? I didn't even know you had a beard, and now I've missed it. Dang!

lins said...

Hello! ditto what Nelson said... would have liked to see that beard! Oh well. Blogworld is quite weird, nice of you to find me, hehe :)
Hope you're recovering well, sorry to hear about your injury :(
btw, i still have to get that album to you, i do actually have a few burned up again so eventually i'll get it to you... I'm recording some more new & better things in the new year tho so maybe you can get 2 for the price of 1 ;)
cu soon.
L

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Ok it wasn't really a beard - just a few days' growth - but it COULD'VE BECOME a beard...

Hey cool re the CD(s) Lins - looking fwd to tha - I now have quite a wee colection of OOTB'ers' stuff..