Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dear diary...

Just so as to avoid any confusion, it should be understood that this is a diary...

To emphasise that, I've just changed the name from "Cloudland Blue" to "Cloudland Blue - A Diary"...



One reason for it's existence is so that I can go back and say "aah, that's what I did that day" or "Is it really X days/weeks/months/years since I did that/that happened?" etc etc...

A second reason for its existence is to show how run of the mill everyday life can be for a reasonably unknown musician and artist...

For example...

Today I trawled through "Now That's What I Call Music Voumes 1 - 62" copying tracks which I deemed to be "of a party nature" and ended up with a selection which will last for over 10 hours - including several tunes which I find to be not to my liking but there you go...

The intention is to burn an MP3 CD and set on shuffle play..

This is the thirtieth day since I broke my ankle - the previous twenty nine are set out below....

Of course if it's really just my diary, why does it need to be online?

PS Bought a new DVD Player today and watched "Rush in Rio"...

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Thanks Ms L. You write with insight as usual!

Stu - sorry, no