Friday, May 13, 2005

Zapped and Scrubbed...

Craig Sutherland is my Webmeister.

He is also now, officially, the Man.

Last night at 21:30 hours, my computer was pronounced by Craig as "twatted", in fact, as "the most twatted computer I've ever seen".

24 hours later, it's back up and running with a skip (and a bit of a limp) in its step.....

He zapped, he washed, he scrubbed, he trapped, he killed (and he still hasn't done for every little blighter in the gubbins of the Crispycat Nerve Centre)....however, he also did all that just a bit too thoroughly and, at the end of the night, he'd wiped any access to all the user names and passwords on the Hard Drive....I could no longer access the machine.

Today, he searched and he found. I guess there's software out there for everything under the sun. Thank the lord (Lord Craig that is...) that User Names and Passwords are just as vulnerable to manipulation as any politician you'd care to name.

And so I'm back - I'm chipper - I'm smiling.

So here's a list of the CDs I bought today...

Haydn - Symphonies Nos 82 and 84
Haydn - Symphonies Nos 94, 95 & 97
Haydn - Symphonies Nos 92, 94, 103, 104, 105
Mozart - Mass in C Minor
Music of Thomas Tallis & John Sheppard
Puccini's Heroines

Rock On!!

No comments: