Saturday, September 26, 2026

It's always good when a new set up turns out to work...

Playlist


A Saturday spent at home...

First thing, to setting up the new amp...


Sadly, the Eno 3 speaker system didn't seem to work and, so, abandoned...


And here is the "two amp" set up...


Sounds great though - very pleased with the outcome...

Over breakfast...


...Anne suggested my, now, not so trusty, NAD amp, which worked fine from 1985 to 2026, should go to the dump...

Hmmm...

More new music sucked in - the German find, Camera, are particularly impressing...

An early lunch and "All Creatures Great and Small"...

Anne was off out this afternoon/evening, her turn to meet up with old chums today...

Gillian & Chris...


John, Chris and Derek...


Back home, I watched Slovenia v Scotland...


Letting Anne know that at least one Hearts player might be involved...


When I say I watched it, I was asleep before half time and didn't awaken until after the final whistle of this 0-0 draw... 

I did watch another two episodes of "I Claudius"...


The assassination of Caligula, unwanted crowning as emperor of Claudius and the start of the deceit of Messalina were all covered...

Some more listening and then the call from Anne for a pick up from the Zoo...

A "Taskmaster" took us up to bedtime...

A new screen saver emerged...



...and Saturday was over...

Highlight of the Day: New music set up works...

Today's New Music:

No comments: