Monday, September 14, 2026

Demoralised but continuing...

Playlist


Into week 38...



Luna seen to...


Yes, you, Luna...


...and a visit to the garden during breakfast...


Into week 38...


Today is nephew Ali's birthday...

This will probably always be my fave pic of him (L) and his brother Andy (R)...


They are now 37 and 40...

Anyway, 1st thing, some work on the new song - the chord sequence for which I posted her last week...

Last night, or yesterday afternoon, I wrote some lyrics...

A quick recording to my phone done this morning, before I set off for Roslin for today's session...

I am continuing but it's clear the others are not giving much of a listen to what we're doing...

They are all for working on the songs but they come with no ideas as to what they might want to do in the way of working and without having listened to what we did the last time...

It's ever so very slightly demoralising...

But I am continuing...

And we did indeed do some good work today, eventually...

Home around 3 but I had left the recorder, the tuner and a multisocket behind so I had to go all the way back out this evening to pick those up...

Meanwhile, Dan the Man had been working on the back step...


...and I listened to some Petula Clark...



...and sponsored Macclesfield Craig's brother Pete and did my best to let others know...


Equipment was collected from JW's house...


...and a quick first edit accompanied me to bed, post 165 on "University Challenge", UCL v London College of Art - so the tailored questions suited us more than usual...

Highlight of the Day: Playing with the band...

Today's New Music:

No comments: