Saturday, March 09, 2024

Old music, new sound...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2024-03-07 Out of the Bedroom
Cloudland Blue Quartet & Sombre Reptiles - Decades
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2024 Vol 10
Trio Zimbalist - Piano Trios of Weinberg, Auerbach, & Dvořák
Various - The Wire Tapper 64
Alice Cooper - Killer
Uriah Heep - The Magician's Birthday
Hawkwind - Doremi Fasol Latido
Pink Floyd - Meddle
Grand Funk - Shinin' On
Uriah Heep - Demons and Wizards

Did so little today, I didn't even bother getting dressed...

Early scenes...







...as I decided to revert to the original recording of Thursday's performance, rather than the treated one - which meant I had to redo all the edits etc...

Then add that in to the podcast in place of the treated version...

This is how I waste my time...

Podcast uploaded and, at last, I am back in sync with a Saturday release after the Tuesday swithering threw me off course for a few weeks...

Fang popped by to ask for goodies...


...and received them...


The back room was subject to a reduced set up to sing along with some backing tracks while Anne was out attending to her mum...


Queens beaten away at lowly Annan...

Now almost in relegation play off territory...

Late afternoon, new buds arrived and were applied to my Blue Tooth... 


...and wired headphones...


...and, upon spending some time listening to old LPs I bought between the ages 13 and 17...





...were deemed to be very good...

Loadsa "Leverage" watched today...

The closing scene...


Cardy off and to bed with the Mighty Heep on the "new" cans...

Highlight of the Day : Old music, new sound...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: