Tuesday, June 23, 2020

New soup, new music...

Playlist
Zahara - Astronauta
Lindemann - F&M
Joe Harriott - Abstract
Phish - Sigma Oasis
Viotti - Complete String Quartets
Sparks - A Steady Drip, Drip, Drip
Squarepusher - Be Up A Hello
Tangerine Dream - Recurring Dreams
Matthew Florianz - Improvisations
Shamek Farrah - First Impressions
Free - Fire And Water
King Tubby - Father of Dub
Brian Eno - Music For Films 2
Lindisfarne - Nicely Out Of Tune
Asia - Phoenix
Tchaikovsky - Tchaikovsky Festival
Slowly Rolling Camera - Slowly Rolling Camera
Simple Minds - Celebrate 1979-2013
Madredeus - The Spirit of Lisbon : The Very Best of Madredeus
Mozart - String Quartets and Quintets
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Alice Cooper - Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits
Holmboe - The Complete String Quartets
Bach, J S - Glenn Gould Live In Leningrad 1957
Nono - Luigi Nono
Loscil - Faults, Coasts, Lines
William Fitzsimmons - Mission Bell
Blow - Venus & Adonis
Max Richter - My Brilliant Friend Vol 2
Contemplator - Sonance
The Physics House Band - Metropolis
Steinke - Edition Zeitgenössische Musik: Günter Steinke
Haftbefehl - Das Weisse Album
Kristoffer Gildenlöw - Homebound
Long Distance Calling - How Do We Want to Live
Sault - 5
Sault - 7
Sault - Untitled (Black Is)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Sparklemusik

Once again I find myself writing up Tuesday on Saturday...

Let's see what I can remember...

As usual, up early...

In fact, probably too early..

If there can be such a thing - if I could I would be awake 24 hours a day...


My first listen was Tangerine Dream at their peak...


Views - work awaits for nephew Ali - who will not now be coming by until tomorrow...


As a consequence, a shelf remained out of place...



This morning's classical piece, Tchaikovsky again - Romeo and Juliet today...

 
Pre breakfast, the squirrel was having its breakfast...






...and climbing on the front of the house...


..and having a look at what I was up to...


..while now avoiding  alarger rival for the delights of the feeding station...





As we prepped our own breakfast, Sid the other Black Cat was out back...


Today's random record, one of my favourite AC solo LPS...




...and the last I've bought on vinyl...


Later, the postie brought this and it was enjoyed immediately...


Lunch was home made French Onion Soup...


..as Anne's art station was prepped for the next masterpiece...


Meanwhile, I uploaded the non chat February podcast to my Albums of the Month blog...

...and downloaded some new music by Matthew Florianz, Long Distance Calling and new to me, Sault...

Tasty...

I suspect we watched some "Berlin Station" and I definitely phoned my mum before bedtime...


Highlight of the Day : New soup, new music...

No comments: