Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Three days and a preliminary evening...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall
Various - Rock & Pop Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Richard Strauss – Also Sprach Zarathustra
Richard Wagner – Der Ring des Nibelungen
Richard Strauss - Don Juan

A lovely bright crisp morning...



...and I took the opportunity to walk in to town from Haymarket along the back streets...





Had to make my way to Fopp again at lunchtime to get the Alex Ross book I resisted yesterday...

Started reading it on the bus home...

Lovely home made soup from Anne nourished us..

“Coronation St” and two taped “CSI”’s entertained before I retired upstairs for more reading accompanied by some of the featured music from Richards Strauss and Wagner...

Hopefully I can keep at this one – I haven’t finished a book in ages...

Discussions with mum's friend Moira re the latter's upcoming Golden Wedding and with collaborator Sutherland re remixes of recent tracks...

That's about it...

Highlight of the Day : New book encourages me to listen to late 19th and 20th Century Classics...

No comments: