Monday, March 30, 2009

Shameful settee...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall

Today – trying to work out a new running order for the upcoming new LP...

To HMV post work to pick up a disc I saw the other day but didn’t have the requisite £3 in cash to purchase, Sir Charles Mackerras and the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic’s reading of Mahler’s 5th...

However, I didn’t even remove it from the bag and you might see it in amongst the “stuff” on the bed-settee of shame (erm, just because it has all my rubbish on it, not because anything shameful happened there)...



How many pairs of defective headphones will I keep?

Spent a couple of hours re-writing and re-recording yesterday’s new song, “They Broke the Door Down”, before enjoying “Law & Order : UK” and “Stewart Lee’s Comedy Vehicle”...

Then “Newsnight” and then sucked into the first episode of the first series of “The Wire” – which I have on DVD from chum Spike – a fact which the Exec Producer reminded me of as she appeared half way through, bleary-eyed, to order me to retire...

Highlight of the Day : Working on a new song and enjoying enjoyable TV...

No comments: