Friday, March 20, 2009

Self portrait time...

Playlist
Various – Rock & Pop Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Various – Cloudland Blue Podcasts

With Anne out again tonight, this time on a Mother’s day inspired cinema visit (“Young Victoria”) and dinner with sister Jane and her mum, I made a rash decision to go for drinks with colleagues Kris, Gary and Keith and ex-colleague Ian...


L-R: Keith, Gary, Ian, Kris - Four Lovely Boys

We were joined by Gary’s partner Barry and several of Kris’ friends, one of whom owns the bar Amicus Apple, outside of which we stood, enjoying the late evening sun whilst quaffing bottles of Becks...

This found me on the Airport Bus later this evening (only 7:00pm mind you) looking rather the worse for wear (..and, erm, taking photos of myself)...



I then spent a couple of hours lawling on the settee muttering at people on the TV to stick their nonsense where the sun don’t shine, matey...

Finally got myself together and retired upstairs to finish off the posting of the podcasts of “one track each from every CD I acquire” and the conclusion of this coincided nicely with Anne’s return...

Sparks on Jonathon Ross singing “I Can’t Believe That You Would Fall For All the Crap in This Song”....



...rounded off the day nicely...

Highlight of the Day : Spring drinks with the boys...

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

That's great RAM but I'm not on Facebook...