Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ham and cheese...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Acoustic Setlist 2008/09
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall

A commiseration lunch today with gambler extraordinaire Spike re yesterday’s debacle...

A small but very tasty steak and gravy pie with mushy peas, chips and gravy at Berts Bar...

In the evening, while Anne was out with Lynn, I worked on the piece e-mailed through from Craig last night and, after around three and a half hours work, I had the makings of another new song, “So Long Kid”...



I’ve posted it up, but I imagine there’s still some work to be done...

So Long Kid (6:18)


After that, off into town to pick up the girls and take them home...

A productive night...

Then, as I e-mailed the song back to Craig, his next idea was to be found in the inbox...

We’re on a roll...

Highlight of the Day : Working on my music...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey D, like it a lot. Good tune and lyrics. Keep it up.

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Cheers Stu

btw Creek Lives!!!