Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Overload...

Playlist
Marillion – Happiness is the Road
Various – Cloudland Blue Podcast no 3
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall Early Demos

Track of the Day
Cloudland Blue Quartet
My Last Trip (Edward Spark Remix) (3:43)


Cloudland Blue Podcast No 3 (38:17)

Featuring music by:-
Django Bates; Carla Bruni; The Church; The Cure; Miles Davis; Claude Debussy; The Monkees; Duke Pearson; Mathilde Santing; Virelai; Antonio Vivaldi; The Yardbirds

The new Marillion album soundtracked a bright cold day...





On first listen there aren’t really many tunes present and it seems rambling and unfocussed at present but I’m sure, with perseverance, I’ll find the quality which is surely there...

Edward Spark e-mailed me a remix of the latest track to be “completed” for the new CBQ LP and I’ve posted it up as “track of the day” along with a third podcast in three days, this time keeping things shorter but still featuring twelve tracks and a wee bit of pointless chat...

I do like pretending to be a DJ – possibly the easiest job in the world?

I’ll wind down now I think and maybe do one a week...

On telly, “Oz and James” entertained pre podcast production...

Highlight of the Day : Third podcast completed...

No comments: