Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hot, hot, hotter than Hell...

Music of the Day
Tuner – Totem
Halloween Alaska - Halloween Alaska
Bryan ferry – Another Time Another Place
Carla Bruni – Quelqu’un m’a dit
Jason Mraz – Waiting For My Rocket To Come

It was a beautiful warm sunny summer’s day today but I didn’t have the camera out with me so you’ll just need to take my word on it...

It would’ve been nice to take a drive down to North Berwick this evening, as my family often used to do back in the early 70s...

My dad’s ashes are under a stone there...

But unfortunately Anne wasn’t feeling too great so we stayed in...

Watched two episodes of “Life on Mars” (which we’d taped back in February) whilst sipping a very lovely Gin & Tonic – I’d forgotten just how good this programme was and look forward to a new series at some point...



Then a documentary on Hearts supremo Vladimir Romanov, showing just what an exceptional talent he is and how he promises great things for Scottish Football over the coming years – if he can just get a manager in place for more than a few months....

Highlight of the Day : the lovely weather

No comments: