Monday, June 26, 2006

Goggle boxing...

Playlist
Reid Anderson – The Vastness of Space
Neal Morse – One
The Bad Plus - Motel
Reid Anderson – Abolish Bad Architecture

Finally sent out an update re the change of date for my gig in Lasswade from this Friday to next Friday...

Offered free copies of The Acoustic Deeperdown to the first ten respondents...

Mailed off the demo and biog for a possible Fringe Gig...

The World Cup continues to dominate my viewing – in a day dominated by telly....

The game between Italy and Australia contained two quite unbelievable decisions - a straight red for an Italian defender and, in the 93rd minute, one of the most ridiculous penalty awards I’ve ever seen...

Italy 1-0...

“Coronation St” was followed by Ukraine v Switzerland – I was rooting for the Swiss. The commentators were moaning about how negative the game was – this from people who think England are playing not too badly so far....

Mind you, for the first 30 minutes of the second half, we watched episode two of the current series of “Still Game”. Top stuff with a few Laurel and Hardy moments included...

Back to the footie and some more excellent defending led to 0-0 at Full Time, 0-0 after Extra Time and then, penalties....

Shevchenko missed the first one, and Switzerland missed three...

Ukraine 3-0 on penalties...

Italy should make the semis...

Today I could have:-

Worked on bass lines for James Jamieson
Sorted out more stuff for the back room
Sorted out my now thoroughly mixed up CD collection
Rehearsed my set for my gig a week on Friday

..and no doubt many other things...

Instead – I watched telly...

Highlight of the Day : Still Game

No comments: