Monday, February 27, 2006

You're not telling me you don't like "Crazy Horses"....

Nothing much of any import transpired today...

I added around 200 new (old) songs to the jukebox by the following artistes - the 70's theme continues (early 70's that is - i.e. up until 1975 or so):-

Deep Purple
Elton John
Lindisfarne
Mike Oldfield
Procol Harum
Queen
Supertramp
Slade
Sweet
Suzi Quatro
The Osmonds

You're not telling me you don't like "Crazy Horses"....

...and of course I didn't upload anything by Donny, Donny & Marie or "little" Jimmy - just The Osmonds - do you think I have no taste??

Other than a few stray tracks from compilations, I think that about does it for the early 70's...

And now I will return to the alphabetical uploading - I believe I was approaching the letter "I"...

Highlight of the Day : Early 70's Music...

No comments: