Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thick as a brick...

A typically bitterly cold but bright and beautiful winter's day today in sunny Edinburgh...



Physio again and a good workout which has left my ankle and foot feeling particularly painful...

On the positive front, I'm being referred to a nearby gym and will start exercising there of an evening, in the very near future...

Ian Sclater mailed me yesterday to ask for one final amendment to his album - and that I press up one copy of the finalised CD to give to Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull. The band is playing Edinburgh tomorrow night...

So Ian called me today to say he has a spare ticket and backstage passes and would I like to go. Apparently he knows Mr Anderson...

"OK" I said, as nonchalantly as possible....

And so, tonight I have twisted and tweaked one last track for Ian's album and am listening to the final mix of the album as I type...

Tonight I also made up a second copy of the T Rex compilation I burned last week for Spike - his wife, Debbie, wants her own personal copy. Apparently Spike's rubbish at getting his computer to do anything...

On TV, we watched last week's "IT Crowd" on video followed by "CSI" - a particularly good story tonight - but pointless to go into detail - you should just start watching the series - Tuesday nights at 9 on Five....

Anne made a quite excellent pasta bake tonight, including the secret ingredient of very thinly sliced chorizo...

Tasty...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's Pasta - oh, ok, and the invite to see Jethro Tull

No comments: