Friday, February 17, 2006

Mr Eno agrees with me...

Hmm - significant leg/ankle/foot pain today...

Drank a couple of pints of Kronenberg tonight and then had an indian takeaway...

Watched "The IT Crowd" and "My Name Is Earl"...

Updated the diary and uploaded the CDs I bought on Sunday into the Jukebox...

Listened to said CDs as I also updated the Photo Blog...

Discovered that on Saturday 28th January 2006 a letter from Brian Eno appeared in The Independent....

He was responding to an article by columnist Howard Jacobson, who was responding to the 2-part television series Richard Dawkins' "Root Of All Evil?" in which Dawkins responded to the existence of religion (you may recall my own remarks on religion following those programmes caused a bit of a stramash)....

I am fortified to find that Mr Eno agrees with me...

Here's his letter...



Highlight of the Day : Vegetable Madras

No comments: