Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Driving me backwards...



Here are two apples I didn't eat today. Truth be known, there's one of them here which I also didn't eat yesterday. Today, however, I did eat a banana and a reasonably sized bunch of seedless grapes...

While Anne watched Arsenal v Real Madrid, I continued to upload CDs to the jukebox, having had a hiatus for a few days. I'm now on "H" and much Herbie Hancock, Roy Harper and Hawkwind is involved...

Whilst doing this, I also downloaded a few tracks from The Wire's website...

The artists involved are Tape, Keith Berry, Bardo Pond, Edan, Volcano the Bear and Wolf Eyes - of these I can heartily recommend Tape and Keith Berry with the latter being my favourite - the remainder will no doubt be deleted off the hard-drive shortly - go here to hear for yourself...
http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/mp3specials.php

Earlier in the evening I arranged with sister Pam for her to come round on Saturday evening for a curry, a few glasses of vino and a stop-over with breakfast on Sunday morning thrown in...

She's up from London visiting my mum again. I live around 6 miles from my mum's home but I think Pam sees her more often...

It seems I'm not a big "family" type person...

Slightly earlier than that, I booked a table at top Edinburgh Restaurant No 3 owned by Mr Nigel Cameron-Hogg - a very nice chap. So that's something for us to look forward to in the near future...

And going further back in time, I was back at physio today. The Tuesday lady was a lot nicer today than last week..

That's me half way through it now and I can't say there's really any less pain in the leg. I'm finding it hard to walk - still stuck at half speed...

Oh how the Gods of Football mock me....

...now for tonight's CSI...

Highlight of the Day : Tape & Keith Berry Downloads from The Wire

No comments: