Monday, October 17, 2005

One step forward...

More work on the album today - I feel I'm on a bit of a roll with it and manage lead and backing vocals on another six tracks today, "Snowfall", "The Beauty of a Foreign Land", "One Last Show" (including some rather devillish sounding backwards bits), "Keep Living", "Anything But Ill" (I decide against BVs for this but nothing's set in stone) and the full band version of "Very Small"...

When I finish the tracks each day, I burn them to a CD and load them into the jukebox for repeated listening to judge what works, what doesn't and where things need to be rethought, re-recorded etc etc...

I listen to them during the night in bed and tonight suffer a crisis of confidence as, suddenly it all sounds really crap....

Hmmm

Whilst not particularly entertained then by my efforts, Jack Dee and Julian Clary did make me laugh earlier on...

No comments: