Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hand on mouse makes all the difference...

Jorg went into Edinburgh on his own today, to get reacquainted with the place. I met him in the late afternoon and we came home together. Anne was off out to the Hearts Kilmarnock match, which, until Monday, I was to have attended too.

Jorg and I listened to some music from my collection of his choice and then we went on the internet to surf for weird japanese pressings of little known jazz CDs - as he is wont to do apparently...

We took some photos...and I added the four or so I took uptown and produced this collage...



Eventually, I got a bit bored with the surfing - it's not as good when you're not working the mouse is it? - and went back downstairs to listen to some more tracks and watch the Hearts game's progress on teletext. Another win. Still unbeaten. Anne was in a good mood when she got home after 11...

Jorg bought a CD by someone called Tacuma....

I forgot to mention that, yesterday, I bought an acoustic bass guitar for Jamie and I to use on future recordings - we're paying 50/50....

It should arrive by the end of the week...

1 comment:

jimbo said...

nice to see "Right Said Fred" back together again after all these years...

advertising billiard balls is a bit of a comedown, but hey, it's a living!

...and as far as I'm concerned, they'll always be "Deeply Dippy" and far "Too Sexy For My Shirt" as far as I'm concerned...