Playlist
Morning Sunday morning...
Had already been awake for a while before rising and my first listens of the day were four of yesterday's new things...
The MacMillan was especially good...
I was to be podcasting today...
But, under good skies...
...I was working on some new CBQ music instead...
Breakfast...
Then, Anne was off to Zumba - normally I'd've gotten to work on the podcast but the MacMillan had inspired me...
A new LP took shape - "Requiem for a Time Yet to Come"...
It'll be out in early 2027 once the current pipeline has been exhausted (4 to go)...
Then, some writing of recent acquisitions into the Red Book of CDs I Own (Vol 2)...
Complete with multiple botch ups...
Also today, I noted the 49 people with whom I interact the most on BlueSky...
Finally, mid afternoon, I got around to the podcast...
..and included an edit of today's work, hot off the presses...
So, home made chicken soup tomorrow...
"Taskmaster" and "Scandal" took us to the end of the weekend...
Highlight of the Day: Recording some new new music...
Today's New Music:
No comments:
Post a Comment