Playlist
Friday and, today, I was determined to stay in...
Up late, considering I still had to write up the sleeve notes and credits for the LP I was releasing in less than an hour...
...but I made it...
I also organised the illicit recording I made last night...
Cereal, banana and coffee for breakfast...
With Anne off to Zumba, a few new things partaken of re New Music Friday...
Then, inspired by last night's Dar Williams performance, I decided to sing a few of these songs with just the acoustic...
I didn't sing all of these, though I did consider all of them...
These, by Sombre Reptiles...
1980...
1981...
1982...
1983...
1984...
1986...
1988...
1990...
1991...
1992...
1994...
1995...
...and these by Cloudland Blue Quartet...
1997...
1999...
2001...
2003...
2005...
2006...
2007...
2010...
After which, there was along hiatus in song writing...
2017...
2021...

2023...
2023...
Anyway, that took up a chunk of the day...
This afternoon, we watched the David Bowie film, "Moonage Daydream", which has been sitting on the Tivo box for at least 2 years...
Interesting and enjoyable...
Salmon, potatoes and peas for tea...
...and an evening spent listening to, mainly, new music, including the new one from Held By Trees - which was coincidentally spinning when this pic of chum Willie buying his copy for £40 in Linlithgow this morning, popped into my Fleecebook timeline...
Some TV and bed...
And that was a Friday at home...
Highlight of the Day: Playing some songs...
Today's New Music:
No comments:
Post a Comment