Playlist
Slept in...
Yep, slept in...
Thought about going to Glasgow since Anne had Zumba and a hair appointment today...
I'd forgotten the new under seat airplane cases were arriving...
So, instead, much of the morning spent creating a mock up of the three sets we will (hopefully) play at our first gig of 2027...
Uploaded it for the boys to download and listen/play along to...
New bags finally arrived post midday...
Should do the trick...
Then, Anne was off over to Musselburgh for the hair appointment...
I cadged a lift to Great Junction Street...
...and walked the length of the road...
I enjoyed the blue sky...
Stopped in here...
..and picked up a Velvet Underground book...
Continued along...
At the Leith Walk end, a couple of things from the BHF...
Sadly, a few of the tracks on here are substandard live takes - but, in the main it's fine...
Then a walk up Leith walk...
Although this view is down Leith Walk...
No further things found...
A tram to Haymarket and two buses home...
While I waited at the bottom of the hill for the second of those, I assisted a couple of German tourists, nice guys from Essen, in their quest to get to Linlithgow...
Ah yes, the old X38...
Home and to the machines for ripping and listening...
Tip top Fish & Chips for tea, from Catch 92 along the road - cooked while I waited and very much worth the wait, although, unpictured...
On telly this evening, back to "Bones" for the first time in a while...
Followed by the film "Thunder Force" - a decent "super hero" comedy...
Late on, at the machines, using my HiFi Man Edition XS open backed headphones...
Anne didn't understand how she could hear my music so loudly...
Tried to explain the difference between open and closed back phones...
Not really interested, just wanted the noise to stop..
Fair enough...
Lights out...
Highlight of the Day: The views in Leith...
Today's New Music:




No comments:
Post a Comment