Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Running about is good...

Playlist
Billy Cobham - The Best Of Billy Cobham
Ian Hunter - Ian Hunter
Downes Braide Association - IV Halcyon Hymns
Anderson/Stolt - Invention Of Knowledge
Billy Currie - Push
The Undisputed Truth - Higher Than High
The Undisputed Truth - Truth Gon' Set You Free
Stefano Panunzi - Pages From The Sea
Yes - In The Beginning
Exit North - Anyway, Still
Yes - Heaven & Earth
Yes - The Quest
Yes - Cut From the Stars (Single)
Yes - All Connected (Single)
Mott the Hoople - The Tower Theatre, Philadelphia 1972

Today's hole filling was in respect of Ian Hunter of Mott the Hoople...



Elsewhere, I took out all my boxes of digipaks, to what effect remained unknown...


...but my footballing togs were laid out upon them later...


...before being donned...


...and gracing the pitch...


...which my actual footballing prowess did not - several sitters missed, although I did have one top notch shot tipped onto the post...

And, I spent no time in goals (as we had a player who will only play in goals)...

So, a full hour of, kind of, running about...

In the end, my team went down around 10-3 and I consoled myself with the fact that the number of sitters I missed would not have evened the score...

Of course, had I scored them, the complexion of the game may have been changed in our favour...

On a more serious note, footballing chum Mick goes in for an op tomorrow on a kidney which has been found to be infected with cancer...

Perspective...


Home for salmon then some late night listening,,,



...and reading...


Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Still being able to kind of play football...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: