Sunday, November 20, 2022

Trying to see the positives can only be positive...

Playlist
Various Composers - Musik In Sanssouci
Various Composers - Dresden Classics
Gentle Giant - Edge of Twilight
Capital Models - 2022-11-20

Up and thinking about what to do...


It was still early...



A Whatsapp chat with Craig re my plan - which was to keep the 512GB laptop and, with the price difference from the 1TB being returned, purchase two 4TB external drives, which all in all, will most probably better serve my situation...

Craig agreed my assessment of the situation...

Prepped the gear for today's rehearsal...


...and noted a spider - caught at precisely the only time the wee beastie was visible...


Breakfast...


Then, out and back to Currys at 10 to explain the situation...

At first the guy said they couldn't let me keep the 512.  The immortal phrase "I want to speak to the manager" was uttered...

Soon, all was sorted...

Turns out I didn't even notice the 512 was blue not green...

Anyway, dropped it back home, then, out to Roslin...

A fruitful couple of hours, spent mostly playing new songs and ones not played for ages...

Here pictures from the break...









 ...and the end...




On leaving, I almost forgot I still had to do my mum's shop and stop by for a visit...

She spent quite a bit of the time moaning about various things...


I told her I only want to hear about achievements not moans...


...like the way she eventually got her cup of coffee down off her tray despite difficulty and pain and continually opining there was no way she could do it...


Home for tea...


...noting Anne has started her next work...


Enjoyed "SAS : Rogue Heroes" again...

Later on, back to setting up the new laptop...


..ordering the new hard drives...

...and to editing the session from today..

End of the eventful weekend...

Highlight of the Day : Musicking...

No comments: