Tuesday, September 06, 2022

The last Nine Weeks - Why are there only pictures?

As at today, 6 September 2022, the last nine weeks of this still need to be written up...


That's from 6 July 2022 to 5 September, 2022, inclusive, 62 entries...

I decided to publish the missing posts on the basis of...

"Text and context to follow...

In the meantime, pictures only..."

In the fullness of time, as other things allow, I will return to these "picture only" posts and write them up (hopefully, I will be able to recall what happened!)...

In the meantime, these things are all up to date, so...




At present, the www.crispycat.co.uk website is NOT up to date - that is yet another long and laborious task I face!

Meanwhile, here is a picture of Fang the Visiting Black Cat this evening - he bit me shortly after this - fair play, I was playing around with his paws...


And now, to continue with the diary...

No comments: