Sunday, July 28, 2013

Unproblematic assembly...

Playlist
Perusio - Virelais, Ballades, Caccia
Gubaidulina - Piano Works
Robert Wilson Sound forms for Piano

Good to see Meg the Black Cat up on one of her old perches - she's been spending most of her time at ground level lately...


First listen this morning was the oldest single composer music I own (yes I've been updating my CD list)...

Matheus de Perusio was born around 1418...

650-700 year old music graced the back room...


The very good indeed Paul Van Nevel and his Huelgas Ensemble being the artists on my 1998 released disc - I have a goodly number of their CDs in the collection...

Breakfast reasonably early at Patisserie Florentin...


...before a roadworks induced long road for a short cut out to Ikea for a new piece of furniture, followed by a visit to my mum...

Back home and said furniture was assembled unproblematically...


...and was soon in place...


A celebratory slice of last night's giant Lemon Meringue Pie was enjoyed - Penny had put a couple of sparklers in the bag...


Three of my recently ordered CDs arrived yesterday - tonight ripping and listening to two of them...

The Kronos quartet disc is subject to an agreed refund, the wrong disc having been in the case...

Here I am complaining about it...


"The White Queen" continued to entertain and, all too quickly, the weekend was over once again...

Highlight of the Day : Building...

No comments: