Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Excitement levels rising...

Playlist
Various - The Trojan Story
Pat Metheny - Orchestrion Project
Various - Downtown Does The Beatles Live at the Knitting Factory
Various - Wildflowers the Complete Loft Sessions
Ades - Aylsa
Stockhausen - Aus den sieben Tagen
Carter - String Quartet No 5
John McLaughlin - Extrapolation
Haydn - Piano Sonatas 1 & 2
Mozart - Piano Sonata in C Major K279
Beethoven - Piano Sonata Op 2 No 1 in F Minor
Shostakovich - Complete String Quartets

Reggae in my lugs for most of the day today...

 
Anne was out at Zumba when I got home...
 
Decided to move the bed settee for a better listening experience...

 
Noticed how freckly the top of my head is...


Mostly classical, mostly piano sonatas...

 
Probably watched some TV too...
 
Not the most exciting week thus far...
 
Oh yes, a call from my mum - I am to go out on Saturday to fix her phone...
 
Excitement levels rising...
 
Highluight of the Day : Moving the settee...

No comments: