Monday, July 15, 2013

The potato of much return...

Playlist
Various - Latest Aquisitions/Albums of the Year Jukebox
Kansas - Two For the Show
Kansas - Audio Visions
Kansas - Vinyl Confessions
Kansas - Drastic Measures

Another scorcher...

Nothing much to report today...

Early evening, after taking a jacket to a bespoke tailor to have the sleeves adjusted to fit more closely to my shorter than normal arms, I walked on to Fopp and discovered they must have broken open some multi CD box sets and were selling individual discs at £3 each...

Foregoing Abba and The Byrds and Cheap Trick, I found the second phase of the discography of Kansas - in fact the whole discography was there from 1974 to 1983...

I purchased four discs...


On returning home to spend "An evening With Kansas", I discovered that, on this very day in 2010, I bought a five CD box of Kansas first five albums (also available today) plus another by Argent, also from Fopp...


I do like a date related coincidence...

And the creamy potato salad that graced our plates this evening as part of another healthy tasty tea from the Exec Producer...

Highlight of the day : A clutch of Kansas...

No comments: