Thursday, July 11, 2013

Don't ask and you still might receive...

Playlist
Be Bop Deluxe - Modern Music
Various - 101 Punk and New Wave
Devo - Something for Everybody
Gang of Four - Content
Gang of Four - Songs of the Free
Gang of Four - Hard
Haydn - Symphonies 31 & 45
Caplet - Miroir de Jesus
CPE Bach/Marcello - Oboe Concertos
Alice Cooper - Discography

Yet another scorcher and yet another visit to Fopp...

I had checked up on the Gang of Four recordings in the collection and found that two £3 discs on offer were ones I didn't have...

I do now though...

Home...




A nice wee disc of CPE Bach and Mr Marcello's oboe music awaited me...

...and I am allowed to keep the Caplet disc - with the correct one on the way - no word yet on the Haydn - but it is rather good...

With Anne out for some tasty Chinese with Lynn, I cooked for myself, lovely spicy pasta...

Then set about ensuring all ripped so far albums featuring in my top ten albums of the year from 1959-2012 were in the relevant folder and then transferred overnight into the most used jukebox...

This exercise was soundtracked by the Coop...

On Anne's return, we stayed up till half past midnight watching "Big Bang Theory", "Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23" and "Two Broke Girls" - last in the respective series of the first and third of these...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Free unordered music...

No comments: