Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Acquired solitary pleasures...

Playlist
Kansas - Audio Visions
Kansas - Vinyl Confessions
Kansas - Drastic Measures
Kansas - Kansas
Kansas - Song For America
Kansas - Masque
Kansas - Leftoverture
Kansas - The Point of Know Return
Kansas - Monolith

Yesterday's purchases soundtracked today...

Inevitably, another scorcher...


Once again to the bespoke tailor with welcome "hands exposed" results...

And, once again to Fopp, after having studied Kansas' discography last night and realising I must have missed out on their 1979 album "Monolith"...

Duly found for £3...

I also picked up Katy Perry's second album for a pound less and, due to making purchases, was offered "Iron Sky" on DVD for another three...

This is how I waste my money...


Back home and another night of Kansas ensued...

A nice wee playlist of the longest track from each of their nine studio albums from 1974 to 1983...

They really are an infinitely unfashionable band but I really do enjoy their prog-like music, although I am unlikely to say to visitors, "hey, why don't we stick a Kansas album on?"...

Like much of the music I own, definitely an acquired taste and a solitary pleasure...

After that, "CSI" entertained pre sack hitting...

highlight of the Day : More Kansas...

No comments: