Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tangerine wind up...

Playlist
Charts and Maps - Dead Horse
Sky Architect - A Dying Man's Hymn
Various - Current Top 60 Albums on Shuffleplay
Capital Models - 22/3/11

A reasonable day weather wise...



Once again, I didn't venture forth from the house in the evening...

For tomorrow's session with Capital Models, I needed to transfer the recordings made at the last seession in March to the hard drive to free up the discs...

Of course I couldn't do anything else on the PC whilst doing this so, while it ran, I took the opportunity to watch Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange"...

Despite not doing anything of any import, I still managed to stay up until almost 2 am...

Highlight of the Day : Spotting the future well known faces in A Clockwork Orange...not much of a highlight really...

No comments: