Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Most beautiful thus...

Playlist
Various - Top 60 on Shuffleplay
David Bowie – Toy
Caravan – Cunning Stunts
Editors – The Back Room
Laura Pausini – Platinum Collection 2009

Acrobatics from Meg the Black Cat first thing…



A scorcher...





Lovely skies as I left the house...



Once again bumped into Count Brodski in Fopp today as I was wandering around with four Caravan CDs in my hand…

In the end I bought only one, 1975’s “Cunning Stunts”...

On the way home, this seagull impressed...





...while the bus stop scenario annoyed once again...



Still, if that’s all I have to complain about...

Lovely skies as I returned to the house...



Back home, the Caravan LP was deemed quite good but certainly not as good as Annie’s Red Thai Chicken Curry which was enjoyed as we watched “Glee” – even though I'd already watched it when Anne was in Greece...

Also in arrivals today was Editors’ first album, bought on e-bay recently for £1.98 to test that my Paypal was working – yes these are the pathetic excuses I come up with for buying CDs...

Upstairs post “Glee” to do some research on a holiday for the late summer and it looks like we might head for the Franco/Italian border with the possibility of a wee trip into Monaco too...



We need to do some logistic juggling but might be able to make the final arrangements tomorrow, fingers crossed...

Elsewhere, a mail from sister Pam thanked us for the package of Bowie and Pausini shipped down on Monday and being enjoyed in Hemel Hempstead...

Listened to the same albums here in an empathetic way...

Bellissimo cosi...

A call to my mum too on this, the eighth anniversary of my dad giving up the ghost...

Like yesterday...

Highlight of the Day : Holiday planning...

No comments: