Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Front line dub...

Playlist
Various – Cloudland Blue Podcast No 4
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Acoustic Set 4/6/11
Neal Morse – Testimony Two
Various – Positive Vibrations
Various – The is The Front Line
Various - This is Reggae Music
Various – Trojan Dub Box Set
Various – Trojan Dub Box Set Vol 2

Nice Greek tan and Greek bracelet for the Exec Producer...



Listened back to the last podcast...

Sounded ok – thinking about doing another...

Why not...

Listened back to the acoustic set I recorded at the start of the month...

Sounded ok – thinking about doing another...

Why not...

Sunny day...





Tasty pasta for tea...

“My Family” and “Sirens” on the Tivo...

A year ago, whilst in Manchester, it seems I bought a three disc set of reggae, complied from Virgin’s “Front Line” label and I’d forgotten that, so I gave it a spin, which led me to a single disc compilation of the same label and, then, to the 4 CD box set “This is Reggae Music”...

Great stuff...

A disappointing “Lead Balloon” was followed by more reggae, from the two Trojan Dub Box Sets......

Highlight of the Day : Reggae music...

No comments: