Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthdays...

Playlist
Herbie Hancock - My Point of View
Pet Shop Boys - Best of (CD-R)
David Bowie - I Select
Robert Fripp - Under Heavy Manners/God Save the Queen
Robert Fripp - Let the Power Fall

A birthday lunch today with chum Michelle - a lovely young lady whom Anne and I have known now for 15 years...

In the evening, a vist from Chris-with-a-ch for a tasty tea of Red Thai Chicken Curry followed by some work on the PC re invites to his 40th birthday party in May...



Chris is a Celtic (and Arsenal) fan - but I don't know whether Rangers' last minute 1-0 exit from the Scottish Cup tonight at the hands (or rather, feet of) Dundee Utd would have been tempered by the 4-0 thrashing of the tattie howkers by my home town team the mighty Saints of Mirren...

Late doors I was to be found in the back room with Meg the Black Cat, enjoying some old, currently unavailable-on-CD, Robert Fripp frippertronics on vinyl...



Nice...

Highlight of the Day : Good food...

No comments: