Friday, March 12, 2010

Listing badly...

Playlist
Mastadon - Crack the Skye
Loney Dear - Dear John
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Steven Wilson - Insurgentes
Kleerup - Kleerup
King Crimson - Lizard
David Sylvian - Manafon
Sumner McKane - Nanook
Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back
Depeche Mode - Singles 2001-2009
Kristofer Astrom - Sinkadus
Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe
The Uglysuit - The Uglysuit
Pet Shop Boys - Yes
Various - 101 Pirate Radio Hits

Back to shuffleplay today, featuring some of my current favourite albums - in fact compiled a current top 100...

I love a list...

A day of too much food (back to the gym tomorrow)...

Lunch at Fishers in the City with chums Yuill, Julie and, up from England for tomorrow's rugby, Francis and Puffin (her real name apparently)...

To the doctor with the Exec Producer at 4 re more recent migraines - he took my blood pressure - perfectly normal (as it always seems to be) - and advised to have my eyes tested and carry ibuprofen in my wallet...

Fair enough...

Back into town with Anne for a proposed burger at Holyrood 9A but no tables - up instead to Ciao Roma for some very tasty tagliatelle for me and a scrumptious pizza for Annie...

Then home, while Anne met up with chums Debbie and Sid and their friends, to take in the Northern Ballet's presentation of "Wiuthering Heights"...

For my sins, I watched "Transformers" on DVD - an "enjoyable romp", as they say but more comedy than SF...

Anne returned around 10 with a glowing review of the ballet...

Some inconsequential surfing/viewing and writing this rounded off another week - here's Sunday through Friday...



Highlight of the Day : Out with Annie...

No comments: