Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bookending...

Playlist
CBQ & SGP - Black Earth & the City Falls
Mastodon - Crack the Skye
Paul McCartney - Wingspan
Paul McCartney & Wings - Wings Wild Life
Paul McCartney & Wings - Back to the Egg

Took a wee wander to HMV at lunchtime and swithered over some Motown Chartbusters Box Sets and some Paul McCartney CDs...

I have loads of McCartney already - but, on checking my list, I found I was missing the first and last Wings albums...

Back to HMV on the way home then and bought "Wings Wild Life" and "Back to the Egg" for £10...

OK, so neither of them is the best album ever made but I "kind of" needed them - some of you may know what I mean...

In the evening, soundtracked by Macca, we made a second, more successful, attempt at the Juicy Chilli Chicken With Cashew Nuts...



...which I took a shot at on Saturday and nearly set the kitchen on fire...

"Flashforward" and "CSI" entertained while the snow fell outside...



...much to Meg the Black Cat's chagrin...



Highlight of the Day : Cooking with Annie...

No comments: