Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Complex...

Playlist
Neal Morse - Lifeline
Fripp & Eno - Beyond Even
Terje Rypdal - Skywards
King Crimson - Larks Tongues' In Aspic 80 Min Mix

Took my usual walks today but no purchases...

Dark when I left the house, dark when I returned...

At home, a Terje Rypdal CD I bought on e-bay on Friday - good service but, shabbily, a hand written back cover...

Not to worry..

This is my ninth TR CD and is top notch stuff...



Anne watched Man U thrash Celtic 3-0 - QoS remain top scoring Scottish side in Europe with two goals...

Meanwhile, upstairs I listened to Mr Rypdal then compiled an 80 minute "Larks' Tongues in Aspic" King Crimson mix comprising:-

Larks' Tongues in Aspic Pt 1
Larks' Tongues in Aspic Pt 2
Red
Requiem
Larks' Tongues in Aspic Pt 3
Vrooom Vrooom
Larks' Tongues in Aspic Pt 4
Heaven and Earth
Dangerous Curves
Peace - A Theme
Level Five

I am 47 minutes into the playback as I type...

Tasty...

Browsed my fave blogs and will shortly (33 mins) shutdown for the night...

No SF last night as predicted, instead, taped comedy - and forgot to mention Anne's brilliant lamb casserole and mash...

Salmon and salad tonight...

She spoils me...

Highlight of the Day : New Rypdal...

1 comment:

impossible songs said...

Hi, thanks for the birthday wishes, it was a decent one but my 50th remains my fave. As for spying in Germany, me? An ex-Oxford Don, Captain in the RN, Olympic Gold Medalist, TV chef and rampant womaniser????