Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cold crimson...

Playlist
King Crimson – Cadence and Cascade (3CD-R Compilation)
King Crimson – Live in Chicago August 2008
The Police - Singles
Various – Singles May to October 2008 on Shuffleplay

Up at 6 as I couldn’t sleep due to the cold symptoms – always the way for me when I get like this...

Absolutely knackered but decided to expand Keith’s Crimson Compilation to a three disc set, adding another studio compilation and excerpts from the Chicago 2008 show I downloaded recently...



I suppose this may be overkill but I’m hoping he’ll like the band...

Watched “Something for the Weekend” with Anne then went back to bed around midday as I couldn’t keep my eyes open...

Slept till nearly five, missing the Edinburgh Derby, in which Hearts came back from an 80 second goal to draw 1-1 with Hibs...

Burned a disc of Police hits for other brother-in-law Bobby, as requested by him the other night...

Anne went off to our step-niece Rebecca’s 18th birthday party leaving me to mope around the house feeling sorry for myself, listening to singles taken from CDs acquired since May...

Anne returned around 9:30 to find me snoozing on the settee and we watched the results show for "Strictly Come Dancing" followed by "Match of the Day 2"...

A disappointing under-the-weather day...

Highlight of the Day : A new Crimso compilation...

No comments: