Friday, January 25, 2008

You can't make a cat laugh...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay
Yes – Keys to Ascension
Girls Aloud – Tangled Up

Friday night used to be takeaway night and regular visitors will know that we used to (too) often indulge in Indian, Chinese or Italian takeaways more than once a week but now, with the new regime, we are eating home cooked food at every opportunity...

Tonight, Anne made a delicious North Indian Lamb Curry (from scratch) which was as tasty as any takeway and, hopefully, a lot more healthy...



These days I find it hard to drag myself away from the TV on a Friday evening and so it was I found myself repeating last week’s viewing....

2 x “Coronation St” (with a 30 minute e-bay/Yes DVD break)...

“Moving Wallpaper/Echo Beach” – I’m losing interest a bit in the soap but the first part re its production is still good...

“Al Murray’s Happy Hour” – what a funny man ...



Not according to Meg the Black Cat though...

Ended the day considering buying all the old Girls Aloud CD singles to get the non-album tracks – but I probably won’t...

Bad news for Cheryl Cole in the papers today – my immediate and rather selfish thought was “I hope it doesn’t damage the group” – how pathetic of me...



Highlight of the Day : Lovely home cooking - again

No comments: