Monday, January 14, 2008

Elusive unfortunate visage...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay

Danger "Happy Feet" spoiler below...

Resisted the temptation of a 4CD box of the complete piano music of Gabriel Faure in the HMV sale for £12 – but for how long?

Got word from e-bay that my long-awaited second Sam Baker CD won’t be coming and my funds have been refunded – oh well...

The rest of the day was:-

“Coronation St” times two...

The worst episode I’ve ever seen of “University Challenge” with the stupidest-faced student I’ve ever seen on the programme – the far right member of the Trinity Hall Cambridge team - I scoured the net for a picture of the unfortunate visage but to no avail..

And, for the 2nd time, “Happy Feet” – this time with Anne – I cried when the wee penguin went off chasing the factory fishing boats and ended up in a zoo...



My dad's birthday today - gone nearly 5 years already - and the sixth anniversary of Crispy the Cat's demise...

That’s it...

Highlight of the Day : Happy Feet - again

No comments: