Tuesday, January 08, 2008

8 1 8 Crossroads...

Playlist
Happy Apple - Happy Apple Back on Top
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Sigur Ros - ( )
2Raum Wohnung - 36 Grad
Editors - An End Has A Start
The Divine Comedy - A Secret history (Best of)
The Move - Looking On
Velvett Fogg - Velvett Fogg
Roger Waters - Amused to Death
Robert Fripp - Starlight Evensong

Today a decision was made that I need to get rid of this...



...and I really need to change my lifestyle if I want to live a long and fruitful life...

I need to eat less and exercise more and I have to stop taking all these painkillers for my arm and just accept it'll be sore until at least the summer and that I can't pick up the old geetar...

It strikes me I've now been taking huge amounts of painkillers almost non-stop since I broke my ankle in November 2005 and that can't be good for anyone...

Bottom line is, I'm fine but fat but I want to stay alive - which I fully intend to do...

For those of you who pop by here on a regular basis, you know what a disaster this will be for me, what with my love of copious amounts of fine food and all...

And so, every so often, I'll let you know how I'm getting on...

Oh, and a great big happy 61st birthday to David Bowie - even though I forgot to listen to any of his music...

Highlight of the Day : Change

2 comments:

Sid Smith said...

The only thing you mustn't cut out on is buying all those CDs. Where else would I be able to press my nose up against the virtual glass of the virtual sweetie shop?

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Sid - your comment buoyed me and made me laugh. Thanks for that. Rest assured CD buying is one affliction which I don't think I'll ever be able to kick....