Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sleepless in Crispycatland...

Playlist
Various – The Last 100 Cds

Couldn’t sleep – up at 3am but back to bed at 5, almost forcing myself back to sleep...

Woke again around 9:30 and up for a light breakfast with Anne...

An e-mail in the inbox suggests the first CBQ gig of 2008 will be on March 5 – though I still can’t play the guitar due to my shoulder operation....

We headed to Loanhead around 12:30 and enjoyed lunch with my mum – cream of leek soup and a ham roll each...

We gave her a digital photo frame for her Xmas complete with over 100 pictures of various family members, Fripp & Eno records and the sky – and she’d programmed it to show just two of them – so I changed that and said I’d give her her faves in a conventional frame – otherwise what’s the point?

Back home briefly, where I compiled some favourite tracks from the last 100 CDs I’ve accumulated and a single CD compilation for the car...

To Anne’s mum’s for tea with the family...

Ollie and Kitty were on good form...



They were nice and quiet whilst playing this game anyway...

Back home again and Anne watched telly as I continued with my stupid compiling...

“Match of the Day 2” should have ended the day but, once again, I couldn’t sleep – this insomnia is annoying...

Highlight of the Day : Family fun times two...

No comments: