Monday, December 04, 2006

Uneventful...

Playlist
John Wetton - Battle Lines
John Wetton - Arkangel
John Wetton - Sinister
John Wetton - Rock of Faith
Wetton Downes - Icon
John McLaughlin - Zen Industrial

A quiet day today - listening to a lot of John Wetton...

My expected CD finally arrived - from Russia almost a month after paying - I won't be doing that again. A cracking jazz-fusion album by Mahavishnu maestro John McLaughlin...

Inspired, I return to e-bay in between two episodes of "Coronation St" and buy another McLaughlin CD - this time with fellow guitarists Paco De Lucia and Al di Meola - from the Uk so should be here shortly...

Other than that, I call my mum to advise we will visit on Wednesday but she's not in so I leave a message...

Jim Park, ex drummer and now comedian was playing at The Stand tonight and I had wanted to go along but alas Anne is under the weather and my presence is needed at home..

"Have I Got News For You" is quite funny and followed by "Newsnight" then bed..

That was it...

Highlight of the Day : New John McLaughlin CD...

No comments: