Saturday, December 30, 2006

Zonked out...

Playlist
Various – Albums of the Year Jukebox Shuffleplay
Sarah McLachlan- The Bloom Remixes

I must’ve fallen asleep almost immediately at 10 last night and slept for 4 hours till 2 am when I woke. Listened to the jukebox till around 4:15 then got up and went downstairs with Meg the Black Cat – but today the cat flap stayed shut...

Read this month’s The Wire and their round up of the year, whilst listening to my own albums of the year...

At 6, I went back upstairs with a bunch of CDs to be ripped and transferred to the jukebox, thirty seven in all...

It took around six hours to rip them – I think I should probably be able to do it faster than that...

I was feeling a lot better today after the four hours uninterrupted sleep but had a bit of a coughing fit relapse when we drove round to Tesco to get some beers in and the ingredients for Anne’s Hogmanay curry...

The days are all melding into each other now – we’ve not really done anything over the festive period due to the ongoing under the weather scenario – and so I’d kind of forgotten it’s a Saturday – until Anne started listening to the football on the radio...

A 0-0 draw for Hearts away at Kilmarnock, while Queen of the South return to the bottom of their league after losing 1-0 away in Dingwall to Ross County...

In the evening we watch (I seem to be watching far too much telly these days – I feel a New Year resolution coming on) “Pride and Prejudice” whilst taping “The Hours” for future consumption – the soundtrack of which is one of my top five classical CDs acquired by me in 2006...



Then an extra long Match of the Day due to the rare situation of all ten matches being played on the same day...

To bed around 12:30 am in hope of much needed sleep...

I am zonked out....

Highlight of the Day : 4 hours’ sleep

No comments: