Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mr Gripe, the Gripe Man from Gripe City....

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal Acoustic Demo
Morrissey - You Are The Quarry
Mogwai - Mr Beast
Maria Callas - Legends of the 20th Century

I have no need to gripe really as I am, all in all, quite a lucky soul...

But by Hades my left arm is now unbearably effing painful as I await the call for my shoulder op - likely date early October...

My broken ankle continues to give much gyp at most times - and yesterday it gave way as I was climbing some stairs, causing me to keel over...

And my six awaited CDs have still not arrived. I've checked the seller's feedback on e-bay and it seems he is not in England as his description says but in fact is located in the former Soviet Union...

I can't even remember what the CDs are...

Tonight - two lots of dishwashing, one each pre and post evening meal, two episodes of "Coronation St" from last night, followed by internet pish, followed by a run through the "Ersatzreal" based proposed set for my September gigs, followed by a great double bill of "CSI" a linked story which started in Miami and concluded in New York...

Updated the diary and then bed accompanied by Haydn's "Seven Last Words of Jesus Christ on the Cross"...

Mine might have been "Where the fuck are my fucking CDs?" - that's if "CDs" counts as a word....

Or "When will my broken ankle not hurt?"

Or "Jesus Christ my arm is very sore"....

Sorry Jesus...

Yours

Mr Gripe, the Gripe Man from Gripe City....

Highlight of the Day : Griping on the internet when billions have it worse than me...

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

No worse than usual Stu - just I haven't moaned recently about the pain so I thought I would since not much else was a-happenin'

Ms L, I have a build up of calcium in my shoulder which has been happening over a number of years. It's got to the point where an op to scrape away part of the bone to avoid restriction of movement is the only way forward - but thanks for the offer...