Tuesday, August 08, 2006

'Mon the Queens...

Playlist
Philip Glass – Koyanaquatsi
Genesis – Foxtrot
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Emerson Lake & Palmer
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Acoustic Fringe Set

A visit to HMV at lunchtime and I swither over two Alice Cooper DVDs but end up buying neither – probably will soon though...

Back home and the throat’s closing up again so no singing tonight. Instead I listen to the CD of the Fringe Setlist songs I recorded a couple of weeks ago while I update the programme for Friday, three songs are changed, including the debut of the new one...

Arsenal vs Dinamo Zagreb – I fall asleep during the first half...

Awake again for CSI Miami – only just – and then the last in the series of “Grumpy Old Holidays”...

Footie results come through and Queen of the South have beaten Clyde 4-2 in the CIS Cup. My mum’s uncle was once a director of Clyde so I sort of support them too, but not as much as Queen of the South – they were 4-1 up at half time..

Great stuff...



Highlight of the Day : A superb win for Queens in the CIS Cup... Posted by Picasa

No comments: