Thursday, August 03, 2006

Heaven knows...

Playlist
Miles Davis – The Best of the Miles Davis Quintet 1965-68
Miles Davis – Sorceror
John Coltrane – Coltrane’s Sound
Cloudland Blue Quartet – The Best of CBQ 1996-2006

Invited a few people along to Saturday’s gig via e-mail (the Crispycat mailing list) and Myspace – it’ll be interesting to see if anyone turns up...

I am struggling now to be fit in time – with two days to go, my throat’s as bad as ever and it’s hard to catch my breath without coughing...

So absolutely no singing tonight...

...and hardly any talking as Anne was out to see “The Break Up” with her friend Michelle and came home proclaiming it “good”...

Meanwhile I stayed in and spent time designing the inside cover for the new Best of CD I will try and sell at the Fringe gigs...



I’d wanted to go along to Out of the Bedroom but just didn't feel up to it...

Tomorrow night we’re going to see comedian Richard Herring’s 2006 Fringe Show and I’m looking forward to that and hoping I’m feeling a bit better by then...

Highlight of the Day : Pretty miserable day today (despite the scorching weather)... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Hey thanks for the compliment - I like the lean of the tree...

So all you need to do now is come along to a gig and buy the album...

Or I suppose you could right click on the image and save it to your hard drive...

Glad to see my readers are liking my artworks...

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Well tonight went really well from a singing point of bview - the now normal "small but appreciative" audience was in attendance.

The girl is, of course, Anne..