Monday, August 07, 2006

A bit of an iffy pitch...

Playlist
Erik Satie – Piano Music
The Bad Plus – Motel
Yes – Close To The Edge
Gentle Giant – In A Glass House

Lovely pasta for tea followed by two episodes of Corrie, between which I played the new song and made some lovely coffee – although Anne reckoned it was a bit strong...

Sent out some invites to Friday’s gig at the Beanscene in Nicolson St (9:30 pm - see you there I hope!!)...

Then ran through a potential set...

I played ten fine songs on Saturday night but I have a squad of eighteen (nineteen now after yesterday’s writing spree) and will be making some changes...

Actually, having looked at the list again, there are five which I won’t play at all...

Tonight’s set wasn’t quite there yet and the voice is still a bit iffy re the continuing sore throat (18 days and counting)...

Finished of the day with the highlights of Hearts v Celtic...

Highlight of the Day : Anne’s cooking...

No comments: